Gimbrère International Advocaten was founded in the Netherlands in 1983 and we have offices in Amsterdam, Breda, Barcelona, Marbella, Mallorca and Madrid.
Gimbrère International Advocaten employs approximately 40 people spread across the Netherlands and Spain.
We assist individuals and entrepreneurs. Are you ready for a new challenge within the legal profession?
We often have new vacancies at Gimbrère International advocaten. Make sure to keep an eye on our website if you are interested.
We are also always interested in new talents to join our team! Open applications are therefore very welcome! Mail your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
Lawyer in Mercantile / Civil / Employment Law
office Barcelona or Marbella
- At least 3 years of working experience as a Spanish registered Lawyer
- Knowledge of Mercantile / Civil / Employment law
- Knowledge of other law fields is a plus (liability law, real estate law, inheritance law)
- A must: good command of the Spanish & English language
- Highly valued: good command of either the Dutch or German language
- Proactive and energetic
- Desire to interact with the market and build client relationships
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Understand the Spanish and Dutch/Nordic culture
For more information, you can contact Leonie Kriellaars. Please email your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Gimbrère Lawyers is an international law firm with more than 25 lawyers and offices in Barcelona, Mallorca, Marbella, Amsterdam and Breda. Gimbrère Lawyers has a high level of experience and knowledge of Spanish law. Our lawyers speak Dutch, Spanish and English, which is excellent to assist the (mostly) Dutch speaking clients regarding matters in Spanish law. We work closely together with our offices in The Netherlands.